Leiden University Career Zone
The Career Service FGGA offers support if you have questions about your career, your master choice, the job market and job applications. Are you looking for career advice? Visit the Career Service FGGA!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'CV-check'.
You can also schedule a CV check via an MS Teams meeting. This meeting offers you the opportunity to get feedback, highlight what you struggle with, and directly get answers to your questions. Meetings last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes. You can sign up online and pick your preferred date and time.
- discussing your (academic) career (e.g. part-time jobs, internships, extra-curricular activities)
- career testing
- looking into what positions and types of employer would suit you best
- building up your network
- get in contact with alumni through the Alumni Mentor network
- examining your qualities, interests and what drives you (your personal profile)
- learning about where and how you can collect information about positions and organisations
- checking your CV and cover letter
- tips about your LinkedIn profile
- preparing and practising for job interviews
- career planning and your personal profile