Leiden University Career Zone
The Career Service FGGA offers support if you have questions about your career, your master choice, the job market and job applications. Are you looking for career advice? Visit the Career Service FGGA!
Send your CV to email@example.com with the subject 'CV-check'.
You can also schedule a CV check via an MS Teams meeting. This meeting offers you the opportunity to get feedback, highlight what you struggle with, and directly get answers to your questions. Meetings last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes. You can sign up online and pick your preferred date and time.
- discussing your study (re)choice
- discussing your (academic) career (e.g. part-time jobs, internships, extra-curricular activities)
- career testing
- looking into what positions and types of employer would suit you best
- building up your network
- get in contact with alumni through the Alumni Mentor network
- examining your qualities, interests and what drives you (your personal profile)
- learning about where and how you can collect information about positions and organisations
- checking your CV and cover letter
- tips about your LinkedIn profile
- preparing and practising for job interviews
- career consultation
- career coaching
- cv choaching
- career planning and your personal profile
Job interview practice
Having a job interview is not an everyday occurrence, and practicing individually can be very useful preparation. Experienced career coaches with extensive experience in conducting job interviews offer you this opportunity and provide you with the necessary tips and tricks.
Sign up now! Please select Job Interview Practice.
Are you stuck in your career orientation? Have you attended workshops, taken tests in the CareerZone, but still need individual guidance? A career consultation will help you move forward.
Sign up now! Please select Career Consultation.
Who am I? What can I do? What do I want? For those who seek real answers to these questions, we offer career coaching. Three intensive sessions where we look together at you as a person and the solution you can be for an employer.
Sign up now! Please select Dick Hallegraeff for NL, Annette Righolt for EN or NL.
Have you applied many times (>30 times) and haven't been invited for an interview yet? Together, we will create a CV that will get you invited!
Sign up now! Please select CV Coaching. This service is only available to students and alumni who meet the above description.