Leiden University Career Zone
What does LUMC Career Service offer?
- Workshops & Events (until further notice online)
- Individual appointment for a meeting about: career orientation, application skills or study choice
- The open consultation hour for short questions about CV, motivation letter, LinkedIn, job application or other career related questions
- An online CV check
- Email for other career related questions
Workshops & Events
- CV & Cover Letter
- LinkedIn Profile & Network
- Prepare Yourself for the Bio Science Park Excursion (Science Career Service)
- Prepare Yourself for the Bètabanenmarkt (Science Career Service)
- Career College: Working in Research
- Career College: Working in Education
- Career College: Working as a Data Scientist
- Career College: Working as a Consultant
Please, book your online appointment (45 minutes) with one of the career counselors via this link.
Please note: Appointments will until further notice not take place at the LUMC due to the measures taken in the context of the Corona virus. Appointments will take place via video calling (Skype, Teams, Kaltura) or by telephone in case video calling is not possible.
Open Consultation Hour
The Open Consultation Hour is available by phone: +31 (0)71 527 1867 Friday 12:30 - 13:30 hour
Send an email with the (Word) attachments to email@example.com. Please include “ CV check” in the subject.
Other career related questions or questions about our services can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshops & events
Attend Career Workshops offered by your Career Service!Workshops & Events