Leiden University Career Zone
Governance and Global Affairs
The Career Service FGGA offers online services only for an undefinite period due to the coronavirus crisis. You can:
- Schedule an appointment, which will take place by using Microsoft Teams or by phone call.
- Make use of the online CV and LinkedIn profile check - service.
- Online workshops. Check the course calendar and our Facebookpage!
For other questions please contact us by email.
Schouwburgstraat 2, Room B1.10
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'CV-check'.
You can also schedule a CV check via an MS Teams meeting. This meeting offers you the opportunity to get feedback, highlight what you struggle with, and directly get answers to your questions. Meetings last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes. You can sign up online and pick your preferred date and time.
Career Service activities
Studying is about more than just gaining a diploma. It is also about preparing for a professional career. The Career Service main aim is to smoothen the transition from university to the job market.
Each year we’re organizing a variety of activities, you can think of:
- Individual career advice and a CV check
- Workshops and training courses, for example 'Networking & LinkedIn ', ' CV & personal profile' or ' Interview skills'
- Career Colleges in which alumni tell about their job, how they got their job and their typical workday
- Information sessions, for example ‘How to find a job in the Netherlands’ or ‘Working for the EU’
- Company visits (for example to embassies, different ministries, the European Commission in Brussels, Accenture or AIVD)
- Internship market
- Campus The Hague Career Event
Like the Career Service FGGA Facebook and stay updated!
Workshops & events
Attend Career Workshops offered by your Career Service!Workshops & Events