Leiden University Career Zone
Governance and Global Affairs
The Career Service FGGA offers online services only for an undefinite period due to the coronavirus crisis. You can:
- Schedule an appointment, which will take place by using Microsoft Teams or by phone call.
- Make use of the online CV and LinkedIn profile check - service.
- Online workshops. Check the course calendar and our Facebookpage!
For other questions please contact us by email.
Schouwburgstraat 2, Room B1.10
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'CV-check'.
Career Service activities
Studying is about more than just gaining a diploma. It is also about preparing for a professional career. The Career Service main aim is to smoothen the transition from university to the job market.
Each year we’re organizing a variety of activities, you can think of:
- Individual career advice and a CV check
- Workshops and training courses, for example 'Networking & LinkedIn ', ' CV & personal profile' or ' Interview skills'
- Career Colleges in which alumni tell about their job, how they got their job and their typical workday
- Information sessions, for example ‘How to find a job in the Netherlands’ or ‘Working for the EU’
- Company visits (for example to embassies, different ministries, the European Commission in Brussels, Accenture or AIVD)
- Internship market
- Campus The Hague Career Event
Like the Career Service FGGA Facebook and stay updated!
Workshops & events
Attend Career Workshops offered by your Career Service!Workshops & Events