Leiden University Career Zone
TRAIL Internship platform FGGA
FGGA students have much to offer both public and private organisations. Therefore, FGGA wants to match students and organisations more effectively by developing Trail: the new internship platform of Leiden's Faculty of Governance and Global Affairs.
The main features of the system:
- As all internship vacancies for FGGA students are brought together in one place, students easily find the internship that suits them.
- The platform also offers the possibility of providing short-term projects and part-time internships.
- Both students and organisations create a profile. This allows organisations to search in a database of qualified and enthusiastic students, and to approach suitable students directly based on their profile, expertise and interests.
- Participation is free of charge for both students and organisations.
- The platform is also suitable for international organisations and students.
Read more about TRAIL Internship platform FGGA!
Workshops & events
Attend Career Workshops offered by your Career Service!Workshops & Events