Leiden University Career Zone
The Leiden University Career Services advise students and recent graduates on the transition from study to first job and offer guidance on study choice and career questions in the bachelor and master. You can find a Career Service at every faculty. The central Career Service is located in Plexus Student Centre.
Due to the coronavirus situation in The Netherlands, Leiden University Career Services offer limited services for an unspecifiable period. All physical Career Services locations are closed. The digital portal, the Career Zone, is opened 24/7 and part of the other services will still take place online. Check out and follow the central and faculty Career Services for more specific information via the student website, the Career Zone and social media.
Contact your faculty's Career Service for:
- discussing your (academic) career (e.g. part-time jobs, internships, extra-curricular activities)
- advice on results of career tests
- looking into what positions and types of employer would suit you best
- building up your network
- examining your qualities, interests and what drives you (creating your personal profile)
- learning about where and how you can collect information about positions and organisations
- checking your CV and cover letter
- tips for updating your LinkedIn profile
- preparing and practising for job interviews
As employer you can contact the Career Services when looking for students and graduates for internships, projects, volunteer work and graduate jobs.
Are you looking for students from a specific faculty and would you like to post a vacancy?
Read further for details about the procedure.
You could also contact the relevant faculty's Career Service directly, see left column.
Do you have general questions or would you like to reach students and graduates from all faculties? Please contact the central Career Service.
Central Career Service
Plexus Student Center
Kaiserstraat 25, Leiden
071-527 80 25 / email@example.com
Visit website voor further information.