Leiden University Career Zone
Are you looking for internship or career advice? Do you have questions about finding and arranging your internship? Visit the Humanities career Service!
INTERNSHIP & CAREER ADVICE
CV and application letter check
Would you like to have your CV or application letter reviewed? Send it to the Career Service!
We will return it to you with corrections and suggestions. Please notice that it will take some days before your CV or application letter is processed.
For individual advice, you can make an appointment with one of the Career Service Humanities career advisors. They will assist you in exploring your individual interests and abilities, and provide you with advice to help you find your way towards appropriate internships or jobs.
Furthermore, you can receive advice on:
- discussing your (academic) career (e.g. part-time jobs, internships, extra-curricular activities)
- internship advice
- career testing
- looking into what positions and types of employer would suit you best
- building up your network
- get in contact with alumni through the Alumni Mentor network
- examining your qualities, interests and what drives you (your personal profile)
- learning about where and how you can collect information about positions and organisations
- checking your CV and cover letter
- tips about your LinkedIn profile
- preparing and practising for job interviews
- career planning and your personal profile
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Workshops & events
Attend Career Workshops offered by your Career Service!Workshops & Events