Leiden University Career Zone
The Law Career Service offers support if you have questions about your career, your master choice, the job market and job applications. Are you looking for career advice? Visit the Law Career Service!
The topics during the appointment with the careers advisor could be about:
- discussing your study (re)choice
- discussing your (academic) career (e.g. part-time jobs, internships, extra-curricular activities)
- career testing
- looking into what positions and types of employer would suit you best
- building up your network
- get in contact with alumni through the Alumni Mentor network
- examining your qualities, interests and what drives you (your personal profile)
- learning about where and how you can collect information about positions and organisations
- checking your CV and cover letter
- tips about your LinkedIn profile
- preparing and practising for job interviews
- career planning and your personal profile
Please send an email to email@example.com, if you want to make an individual appointment with the Career Counseler. Please send your cv and question in advance.