Leiden University Career Zone
Opleiding: Education and Child StudiesBack to programmes overview
Education and Child Studies
The master programme Education and Child Studies and the research master have both several specializations.
The Education and Child Studies master's programme offers 8 specialisations:
- Applied Neuroscience in Human Development
- Child and Family Science
- Clinical Child and Adolescent Studies
- Digital Media in Human Development
- Educational Science
- Forensic Family Science
- Learning Problems and Impairments
- Special Needs Children in Education
And a research master:
Go to the specialisation for more information on potential job positions and employers and for useful links.
You will find more information about the master programme Education and Child Studies and career prospects on the Mastersite.