Leiden University Career Zone
Opleiding: Physics (EDU/SCS/SBB)Back to programmes overview
What are the professional opportunities for graduates of this programme?
The Physics master's programme offers 3 practical oriented specialisations:
- Physics and Education (this programme is mainly taught in Dutch)
- Physics and Business Studies
- Physics and Science Communication and Society
And 5 research-oriented specialisations:
- Theoretical Physics
- Quantum Matter and Optics
- Biological and Soft Matter Physics
- Casimir pre-PhD
You will find more information about the master programme Physics and career prospects on the Mastersite.