Leiden University Career Zone
Opleiding: LinguisticsBack to programmes overview
What are the professional opportunities for graduates of this programme?
The Linguistics master's programme offers 10 specialisations:
- Chinese Linguistics
- Comparative Indo-European Linguistics
- English Language and Linguistics
- French Language and Linguistics
- German Language and Linguistics
- Italian Language and Linguistics
- Language and Communication
- Language Diversity of Africa, Asia and Native America
- Theoretical and Experimental Linguistics
- Translation in Theory and Practice (Dutch/English)
And a research master:
You will find more information about the master programme Linguistics and career prospects on the Mastersite.