Leiden University Career Zone
Opleiding: LinguisticsBack to programmes overview
What are the professional opportunities for graduates of this programme?
The Linguistics master's programme offers 10 specialisations:
- Chinese Linguistics
- Comparative Indo-European Linguistics
- English Language and Linguistics
- French Language and Linguistics
- German Language and Linguistics
- Italian Language and Linguistics
- Language and Communication
- Language Diversity of Africa, Asia and Native America
- Theoretical and Experimental Linguistics
- Translation in Theory and Practice (Dutch/English)
And a research master:
Go to Positions for information on potential job positions and employers and to Useful links for information relevant to the programme.
You will find more information about the master programme Linguistics and career prospects on the Mastersite.
Master programmes in NL and abroad
Masters in Leiden Masters in the Netherlands Masters world wide