Leiden University Career Zone
The Career Service of Medicine offers support if you have questions about your career, your master choice, the job market and job applications. Are you looking for career advice? Visit the Career Service of Medicine!
Online CV check
Send an email with the (Word) attachments to email@example.com with the header: “ CV service”.
You will receive an answer within 5 days.
One to one appointment
Make an appointment online or call 071-5278025 for an appointment with one of the careers advisors about:
- discussing your (academic) career (e.g. part-time jobs, internships, extra-curricular activities)
- career testing
- looking into what positions and types of employer would suit you best
- building up your network
- get in contact with alumni through the Alumni Mentor network
- examining your qualities, interests and what drives you (your personal profile)
- learning about where and how you can collect information about positions and organisations
- checking your CV and cover letter
- tips about your LinkedIn profile
- preparing and practising for job interviews
- career planning and your personal profile
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for short questions about careers and employability.